Teacher 27 girl boarder looking to go away 24th march

| Add a new Post...
Post By
  Thread Started By:   Abbigrace23   On:   Sunday 11/02/2018 @ 17:50 Show Newest First    
Abbigrace23
Avon
  #1  Teacher 27 girl boarder looking to go away 24th march  Posted 11/02/2018 @ 17:50
Hi!

I'm a teacher so unfortunately can only go away in the school holidays and so struggle to find anyone who's up for it at that expensive time.

I'm a medium level rider looking for people to go away with in the Easter school holidays in March. 24th-31st. Been on 5 week long holidays and did a season in les deux alpes. Was part of skum at Manchester university. Happy riding anything at all - messing about on blues and reds to steep, perhaps not deep powder lines through trees and park but just not much experience in that, could be happy to try.

I love to apres and go for drinks later on orvhead out for dinner, doesn't have to be every night.

PM me if you've got any spaces or want to try to book up anything.

Abbi
          Reload  Top
Gizmo_27
County Antrim
  #2  Re: Teacher 27 girl boarder looking to go away 24th march  Posted 15/02/2018 @ 16:55
In reply to post #1...
hey abbi i am headin to austria on 10th march if thats any good, looking for someone to tie in with and have a laugh
          Reload  Top
Alexdubarrygurr
UK - Wales
  #3  Re: Teacher 27 girl boarder looking to go away 24th march  Posted 21/02/2018 @ 16:37
In reply to post #1...
http://www.goneboarding.co.uk/mobile/forum/fully-catered-chalet-4-places-24th-31st-march-la-plagne/threadid/51935/showthread.aspx

Please see here
          Reload  Top
Subscribe using any feed reader!
Search the Forum
Advanced Search
Latest Posts Latest Active Threads RSS Feed
- Boarding in China
- HOLY SH1T IT'S BACK!! :)
- Les Trois Vallees Feb 22- March 2nd 2019
- Yes Ghost vs Jones All Mountain Twin: Board Length Advice
- Pale Snowboards - What's the crack?
- Snowboard Binding Survey
- Banff Canada
- Breckenridge March 2019 - Anyone looking for Accommodation Share ?
- Best board for carving/ charging hard
- Laax end of Jan
- New Board-sports apparel brand | Fotans Collective | Please support
- Chamrousse Feb 2018
- Values&Voices. Athletes as advocates for pro-environmental behavior - A research project
- FOR SALE: Zardoz Low-Fluoro Iron-On Race Wax
- With wise binding offset.
- Hemel Hemstead meetup / Ben Nevis Feb 09
- test
- Lib Tech Skate Banana sizing
- New members.
- Why did you start snowbording?
Get our Newsletter
Your E-mail Address
More Details
Find us on Facebook
© 2001-2018 GONEboarding.co.uk