Premium Return Flight to Japan Feb 2019 Up For Grabs

| Add a new Post...
Post By
  Thread Started By:   maxfondu   On:   Saturday 17/02/2018 @ 11:11 Show Newest First    
maxfondu
London
  #2  Premium Return Flight to Japan Feb 2019 Up For Grabs  Posted 17/02/2018 @ 11:11
I’m planning a return trip to Japan next year & I'm raiding my stock piled Avios points & companion vouchers to treat myself & family to BA flights & will have a spare seat on our flights.

We are planning to fly out on 03 February 2019 from Heathrow to Tokyo & return 10/11 days later via the same route.

Depending on availability the flight will be either First Class out-Premium Economy back or Business both ways & all you will need to pay is the share of taxes for the combined booking, which will be circa £700-750 per person - this would be a £5k+ flight if you were making the booking on the BA website.

Once we land you’re obviously free to do your own thing & I’m happy to give you some pointers on where to start planning your trip if you you need some help.

I basically book accommodation & buy a JR East Train Pass in advance then travel around the Northern part of the mainland on the Shinkansen Bullet & local trains exploring the more off beat resorts ending the trip by returning to my fav spots in Niigita prefecture with a one night stay in Tokyo before flying back.

I need to make the booking within the next few days to snap up the available flights & rather than have a seat sitting there empty thought that there may be someone out there who has always dreamed of boarding in Japan but has been put off by either the cost or logistics of getting there - hopefully this reduced cost flight & offer of a helping hand will make it happen for someone.

Please get in touch if you are genuinely interested & need more info but please no time wasters.
          Reload  Top
Subscribe using any feed reader!
Search the Forum
Advanced Search
Latest Posts Latest Active Threads RSS Feed
- Best board for carving/ charging hard
- test
- New members.
- Why did you start snowbording?
- Snowboard binding digging into little toe :(
- Tips for beginner snowboarders
- Booking a hoilday
- Mesh in the jacket snow cuff - normal?
- Just Finished Snow Dice for Android
- I had my first lesson yesterday
- Linking my turns - dry slope
- Beginner Board Selection - Again Probably....Sorry!
- Advice on which board to buy, not technically a beginner but its been a while.
- What's your favorite shredding lingo?
- alitude sickness
- Very Rare Promo Sims Fader Vivid Video Cassidey Snowboard
- Boots for feet with high arches???
- Looking for Burton Photon BOA boots
- Last Snow Of The Winter
- Tamworth Snowdome 2018 Condition?
Get our Newsletter
Your E-mail Address
More Details
Find us on Facebook
© 2001-2018 GONEboarding.co.uk