Please help me identify the brand of these bindings!

| Add a new Post...
Post By
  Thread Started By:   krig   On:   Wednesday 13/09/2017 @ 16:25 Show Newest First    
krig
Sweden
  #2  Please help me identify the brand of these bindings!  Posted 13/09/2017 @ 16:25
Hi, I'm planning to sell my old board but I cannot remember or figure out what brand the bindings are. The board is a Santa Cruz but I know I bought these separately a few years earlier. If it helps to narrow it down they are from the late 90's early 2000's.

Here's a link with a bit of zoom to it : https://ibb.co/iHvXoa

I apologize for the poor quality/angle of the photo, I didn't take it myself and won't be able to provide another one since I'm not home at the moment. The person who took the photo says he can't find any identifying logos or marks apart from what you can see in the picture on the back of the bindings.

Any clue what they are?
          Reload  Top
recon
  #3  Re: Please help me identify the brand of these bindings!  Posted 16/09/2017 @ 15:58
Revision #2 (Last edited: 17/09/2017 @ 13:55)
In reply to post #2...
Cant ID the bindings although it shouldnt be hard to figure out the brand if you can read and use goggle .
If you do find out, you will be the only person on the planet that cares.

The big picture imo is if you tried to sell a 15 plus year old Santa Cruz it would be worth less with those bindings on the board and the prehistoric strap system.

So if your buying it that's all good but if your selling it start praying because like praying its going to take awhile for a result .

Your whole post/picture/story sounds bizarre or not the whole story in reality .
Personally I ride a few old boards from the 90,s somrtimes but boots and bindings are far more current .
          Reload  Top
Subscribe using any feed reader!
Search the Forum
Advanced Search
Latest Posts Latest Active Threads RSS Feed
- Burton Restricted Whammy Bar Marley Snowboard
- What's the best gimbal to use?
- Butters
- I made a list of ski pass prices 2017/2018 for largest ski resorts in Europe
- Airport Transfers drivers wanted
- Please help me identify the brand of these bindings!
- Where are you all going in the 2017/18 Season.
- 2014/2015 Season Stoke!
- Snowboarding in November
- Need new snowboarding friends
- Advice please!
- flow step in bindings in powder
- Bad days riding
- Snowboarding gear on ebay!
- a cheap holiday
- Ultra lightweight anorak/shells
- Snowboard lessons in Val Thoren
- First snowboard boots. Huge feet. What's available?
- JAPAN 2018 - ABS bags vs Jetforce, electric vs gas avi bags?/?
- Discount codes - anyone help a brother out???? Snow and rock would be awesome?
Get our Newsletter
Your E-mail Address
More Details
Find us on Facebook
© 2001-2017 GONEboarding.co.uk