New YearPHOTO contest with Ronin Snowboards and 77PROJECT!

| Add a new Post...
Post By
  Thread Started By:   77project   On:   Monday 03/01/2011 @ 12:36 Show Newest First    
77project
London
  #1  New Year PHOTO contest with 77PROJECT and Ronin Snowboards!  Posted 03/01/2011 @ 12:36
Revision #3 (Last edited: 03/01/2011 @ 19:56)
New Year contest with Ronin Snowboards and 77PROJECT!

77PROJECT, Ronin Snowboards and From Froggy with Love launching on 1st of January 2011 and running until 31th of March 2011 photo contest.
All you need to do is send us a photo of your best ever METHOD. What will make you win? It's simple... An awesome shot of a stylish trick send us on our email ( konkurs.roninsnowboards@gmail.com or 77@77project.com ). All photos will be posted on the 77PROJECT and Ronin Snowboards website and Facebook. You and your friends can vote on Facebook to choose a favourite . All votes are tallied and the photo with the highest rating will win! The Grand Prize is a 77PROJECT board (size and model is up to rider). The second is a set of Ronin Snowboards t-shirts (one of each model in Your size)! The third is a set of 3 beanies “From Froggy With Love” - custom made! Fancy it? Please send a photo ( 1 per person) giving us your nickname. Now go with your friends lets grab that camera, get training and snapping!
www.77project.com
          Reload  Top
Bricklayer
County Durham
  #2  Re: New Year PHOTO contest with 77PROJECT and Ronin Snowboards!  Posted 05/03/2011 @ 15:53
In reply to post #1...
Wooh cool I will getting shooting up some methods lad
I love to shred pow and workout with my best horny goat weed supplements.
          Reload  Top
77project
London
  #3  Re: New Year PHOTO contest with 77PROJECT and Ronin Snowboards!  Posted 06/03/2011 @ 14:19
In reply to post #2...
Great! You are welcome . Please sendyour photo on my mail email anna@77project.com. Good luck!
www.77project.com
          Reload  Top
Subscribe using any feed reader!
  Featured Websites
  TheSnowboardAsylum : The Snowboard Asylum – The UK’s largest range of snowboard hardware and outerwear, from brands including Burton, YES, Bataleon, Jones, Slash and loads more.
Search the Forum
Advanced Search
Latest Posts Latest Active Threads RSS Feed
- Serre Chevalier
- Snowbombing 2015 - anybody going alone?
- Cervinia December 2014
- Bristol based boarders?
- Resort Recommendations for N America in Jan
- Hi i'm new
- Red Mountain/Whitewater..
- Experience with 4 weeks snowboard camp in Whistler
- Southerners, Minibus to Hemel?
- Raven boards
- SR : HokkaidOH! 2013/14
- Bansko new year
- What do you think about flexible sunglasses
- 1 or 2 spaces to fill