Car with room for 2 heading out to the Alps! - Friday 26th Jan

| Add a new Post...
Post By
  Thread Started By:   Flinnster   On:   Tuesday 16/01/2018 @ 15:02 Show Newest First    
Flinnster
Surrey
  #1  Car with room for 2 heading out to the Alps! - Friday 26th Jan  Posted 16/01/2018 @ 15:02
Revision #1 (Last edited: 16/01/2018 @ 15:02)
We're off on another powder mission!
Does anyone fancy a road trip to the Alps at the end of January?

We are 2 serious off-piste snowboarders who like a good snow hols - but make no mistake
we're there for the snowboarding. We're not out till the early hours drinking in the local bars.

We have confirmed we'll be driving to the Beaufort region in the Alps on Friday 26th Jan.
There are 2 of us in the car, so we have room for another 2 - no matter if you are skiiers or boarders, we really don't mind!
We'll share the ferry, fuel and accomodation costs.

- Leaving on the 8pm ferry from Dover, Fri 26th Jan
- Driving overnight to Beaufort (typically arrive about 10am on the Saturday)
- Returning the weekend of 3rd / 4th Feb (could be Saturday or Sunday)

- We may possibly have room in our self-catering accomodation for 2 people, if you want to be in Beaufort too
(Lift pass is likely to be included in the price of accomodation)

- Option to join us on a guided off-piste week (costs extra £500pp), or you can simply do your thing around the Beaufort/Areches ski area if you are not keen to commit to the extreme.

Chuck me a private message or reply here if you are interested!
For Sale:
- HangTime Snowboard Wall Mounts in black or white colours. £25 including UK postage. Just send me a message, or see the classifieds section!
- Giro Basis Goggles (White frame, black strap, gold flowers design, gold / amber lens) £75. See the classifieds section for photos!
          Reload  Top
Flinnster
Surrey
  #2  Re: Car with room for 2 heading out to the Alps! - Friday 26th Jan  Posted 04/02/2018 @ 19:39
Revision #2 (Last edited: 04/02/2018 @ 19:40)
In reply to post #1...
Did this happen? Well it sure did.

After 3 sunny days with pretty hard off-piste conditions the skies emptied a good foot of fresh at the bottom of the mountain, and even more up top. So the trip was a full mix of on-piste hard carving, exploring, hitting the snowpark, and finally riding the floaty smokey loveliness itself!
A local told us we'd hit the very best day of conditions of the season so far, as despite there being an absolute ton of snow since Xmas, warm temperatures had destroyed things soon after the previous snowfalls.

Obviously we have a load of video editing to do now, but here's a little snippet or two:

For Sale:
- HangTime Snowboard Wall Mounts in black or white colours. £25 including UK postage. Just send me a message, or see the classifieds section!
- Giro Basis Goggles (White frame, black strap, gold flowers design, gold / amber lens) £75. See the classifieds section for photos!
          Reload  Top
Subscribe using any feed reader!
Search the Forum
Advanced Search
Latest Posts Latest Active Threads RSS Feed
- The North Face Free Thinker, Summit Series Gore Tex Pro Shell, Recco
- GNU asym B-nice 2019 vs Capita Space Metal Fantasy 2019
- FOR SALE: Zardoz NOTwax Base Boost / Base Lubricant
- which maps do you use?
- 2014/2015 Season Stoke!
- Why did you start snowbording?
- 2 spots available - Val Thorens 19-26th Jan 2019
- Looking for a good jacket to keep me warm on the slopes
- Chooseing a new boot
- pants: insulated or shell?
- Celtek Mittens - Can you help me?!
- snowboarding problems
- Package or DIY
- HOLY SH1T IT'S BACK!! :)
- Snowboard product survey.
- Idea! Trip for peopele with passion
- Pennsylvania snowboarding
- Niseko, Japan - looking to organise a cheap trip for anyone interested!
- numb toes
- What is my snowboard worth?
Get our Newsletter
Your E-mail Address
More Details
Find us on Facebook
© 2001-2018 GONEboarding.co.uk