Burton Genesis Binding with Genesis X/Cartel/Malavita Hi-Back

| Add a new Post...
Post By
  Thread Started By:   Dave.C   On:   Monday 20/03/2017 @ 16:54 Show Newest First    
Dave.C
  #2  Burton Genesis Binding with Genesis X/Cartel/Malavita Hi-Back  Posted 20/03/2017 @ 16:54
Hi,

I bought a pair of 2016 Burton Genesis bindings and they developed a crack in the bottom of one of the Hi-backs. This happened after less than a week riding!

I contacted Burton, they are out of stock of Genesis Hi-backs so they have offered to supply me with two replacement Hi-backs, from either Cartel, Malavita or Genesis X bindings. Not really sure i think this is fair or suitable, so I wanted to get some advice.

Would these hi-backs really be a suitable replacement or should i push for them to replace the whole binding? I would probably prefer the Genesis X if anything but don't want to do it if its going to be too stiff compared to the rest of the binding.

Cheers,

Dave

Reload  Top
meth mouth
London
  #3  Re: Burton Genesis Binding with Genesis X/Cartel/Malavita Hi-Back  Posted 23/03/2017 @ 13:16
In reply to post #2...
I would have thought the Cartels are the obvious choice as they generally get genesis tech the following year or so. You could google each binding and see what various sites say about each one then make a decision. Alternatively stand by your guns and demand complete new bindings and see what happens.
          Reload  Top
Subscribe using any feed reader!
Search the Forum
Advanced Search
Latest Posts Latest Active Threads RSS Feed
- Average boarder looking for snow friends to go boaring with in early 2018 in Europe
- A month of adventure
- Zakopane 20.12.18 to 28.12.18
- St Anton 25th feb catered chalet 7 nights
- Boarding Buddy
- Snowbombing 2018? Anyone going alone?
- Board Size??? Help
- Mounting Bindings
- Burton step on photon boot uk 7.5 swap for uk 8.
- Meribel 24/01/18
- LES 2 ALPS 16-25 DEC 2017 FRANCE SNOWBOARDING BUDDIES WANTED ASAP
- 207 lbs, 6,2 feet - Snowboard size?
- Jacket Help!
- WANTED: SALOMON CUSTOM PROPHET HELMET MEDIUM
- Snowboard Proposal
- flow step in bindings in powder
- 6 year old newbie
- Are my boots ok for me ?
- Beginner Snowboard
- Scotland 2017/2018
Get our Newsletter