Average boarder looking for snow friends to go boaring with in early 2018 in Europe

| Add a new Post...
Post By
  Thread Started By:   ChrisCee   On:   Wednesday 13/12/2017 @ 18:10 Show Newest First    
ChrisCee
London
  #2  Average boarder looking for snow friends to go boaring with in early 2018 in Europe  Posted 13/12/2017 @ 18:10
Title pretty much says it all. Looking for new friends to board with due to old friends opting for summer holidays rather than the fun of the mountains.

Only an average boarder, hope to find new, average or friendly experts to go on trips with. I have all the kit and some good video equipment too.

Happy to join a group of other lone boarders.
          Reload  Top
itto
Tyne & Wear
  #3  Re: Average boarder looking for snow friends to go boaring with in early 2018 in Europe  Posted 14/12/2017 @ 17:25
In reply to post #2...
Areet man,

Me and 3 mates have booked up to do a week in Ruka (Finland) from the 4th to 11th of Feb 2018. You're more than welcome to tag along although single person supplements are quite steep (We're going through crystal ski, flying from Manchester).

Seeing as you're based in London, your best bet is to find some shred buddies at hemel snow slope and see what plans they have for the winter. Or try various forums. Unfortunately this one isnt as lively as it used to be

Anyway, hope you get some snow this year

Good Luck

Itto
with a jib jib here and a jib jib there, here a jib, there a jib, everywhere a jib jib
          Reload  Top
snowprobs1
West Midlands
  #4  Re: Average boarder looking for snow friends to go boaring with in early 2018 in Europe  Posted 17/12/2017 @ 20:02
In reply to post #2...
Going to Chamonix 29 Dec-5 Jan. Staying full board w/ski pass at very reasonable prices. Inbox me if you want the accommodation details mate. Welcome to tag along
It's snowing somewhere................
          Reload  Top
christet
Cheshire
  #5  Re: Average boarder looking for snow friends to go boaring with in early 2018 in Europe  Posted 19/12/2017 @ 17:30
In reply to post #2...
Hi Mate,

I am currently trying to sort something for either 13th-20th Jan or 20th-27th Jan if you are interested. I`m in the same boat no one I actually know wants to go so been on a few forums etc and there are 2-3 others also interested.

Let me know if you are.
          Reload  Top
greengriff
  #6  Re: Average boarder looking for snow friends to go boaring with in early 2018 in Europe  Posted 27/12/2017 @ 10:16
In reply to post #2...
If it's the week starting 6th Jan (or possibly the 13th Jan if I can rearrange some stuff) I'd be interested.
          Reload  Top
AlastairH
Hertfordshire
  #7  Re: Average boarder looking for snow friends to go boaring with in early 2018 in Europe  Posted 05/01/2018 @ 09:51
In reply to post #2...
Hi
I am in the same boat as you looking for some new snow mates, I am also in the southeast so frequent Hemal snow dome. If you fancy meeting up there to see how we get on and maybe we can arrange a trip to the mountains this season. Alastair
I an a snowboarder looking for some snow mates to meet up with at Hemal snow centre and maybe arrange a holiday with
          Reload  Top
Phrozen
Lincolnshire
  #8  Re: Average boarder looking for snow friends to go boaring with in early 2018 in Europe  Posted 05/01/2018 @ 11:06
In reply to post #5...
Dude I'm in the same boat. Based near Peterborough. Boarding about 8 years, happy to ride anything. Love a beer.

christet - I'd be interested in going this month. I know crystal have deal in France on lift passes in Jan.

Cheers Adam.

Ps
I have done a separate post.
          Reload  Top
Subscribe using any feed reader!
Search the Forum
Advanced Search
Latest Posts Latest Active Threads RSS Feed
- Snowboarding in China
- Niseko, Japan - looking to organise a cheap trip for anyone interested!
- Boarding in China
- HOLY SH1T IT'S BACK!! :)
- Les Trois Vallees Feb 22- March 2nd 2019
- Yes Ghost vs Jones All Mountain Twin: Board Length Advice
- Pale Snowboards - What's the crack?
- Snowboard Binding Survey
- Banff Canada
- Breckenridge March 2019 - Anyone looking for Accommodation Share ?
- Best board for carving/ charging hard
- Laax end of Jan
- New Board-sports apparel brand | Fotans Collective | Please support
- Chamrousse Feb 2018
- Values&Voices. Athletes as advocates for pro-environmental behavior - A research project
- FOR SALE: Zardoz Low-Fluoro Iron-On Race Wax
- With wise binding offset.
- Hemel Hemstead meetup / Ben Nevis Feb 09
- test
- Lib Tech Skate Banana sizing
Get our Newsletter
Your E-mail Address
More Details
Find us on Facebook
© 2001-2018 GONEboarding.co.uk