29, F, West Mids looking for Tam or Mk buddies

| Add a new Post...
Post By
  Thread Started By:   Nechee   On:   Monday 18/02/2013 @ 00:22 Show Newest First    
Nechee
West Midlands
  #1  29, F, West Mids looking for Tam or Mk buddies  Posted 18/02/2013 @ 00:22
Right, I've been MIA for a while and completely out of action, boardwise... any how, looking to board on mondays or tuesdays at either Tam (as its closest to me) or Mk (as I used to travel down regularly for better snow).

Id say I'm an intermediate boarder but looking for anyone who's happy just to be on the slope.

If you're up for a regular meet then get in contact.
Crash & Smash
          Reload  Top
Clarkson64
Devon
  #2  Re: 29, F, West Mids looking for Tam or Mk buddies  Posted 18/02/2013 @ 12:04
In reply to post #1...
dude im up for tam on mondays but as im a long way down in the southwest i cant make it that often.
Todd Richards=King
P3 pipes parks and powder-best book ever
Tom Sims thanks.
          Reload  Top
Nechee
West Midlands
  #3  Re: 29, F, West Mids looking for Tam or Mk buddies  Posted 18/02/2013 @ 12:26
In reply to post #2...
Would Mk not be closer then or is Tam Snowdome easier with motorways? There aren't a lot of options i suppose down there, unless you want bristles!
Crash & Smash
          Reload  Top
TINRIB mk2
Gloucestershire
  #4  Re: 29, F, West Mids looking for Tam or Mk buddies  Posted 18/02/2013 @ 12:29
In reply to post #3...
I usualy go to tam a couple of times a month. I live in gloucester so its not to far. Im going up wed evening if your about.
SHAKE AND BAKE........
          Reload  Top
jojobunny8510
East Sussex
  #5  Re: 29, F, West Mids looking for Tam or Mk buddies  Posted 18/02/2013 @ 15:50
In reply to post #1...
Hey!

I'm new to all this. I'm looking for someone to board and hangout on slope. I live in South East so MK will probs be nearest for me.
I'm 28 F and i would say i'm a beginner but have been on 3 boarding holidays before..
I was thinking of booking a freestyle course at the end of march at Hemel

Let me know if you're interested

Jojo
x
          Reload  Top
Nechee
West Midlands
  #6  Re: 29, F, West Mids looking for Tam or Mk buddies  Posted 18/02/2013 @ 18:38
In reply to post #5...
Hey Jojo, defo up for meeting down Mk and even possibly getting some freestyle coaching. I hear Mavrix are good , is that who you were thinking of using? Never been to Hemel.
Crash & Smash
          Reload  Top
Nechee
West Midlands
  #7  Re: 29, F, West Mids looking for Tam or Mk buddies  Posted 18/02/2013 @ 18:39
In reply to post #4...
Tinrib, thanks for the offer, I work in the evenings and weekends. I only get mondays and tuesdays off but then slope time is cheaper on those days!
Crash & Smash
          Reload  Top
jojobunny8510
East Sussex
  #8  Re: 29, F, West Mids looking for Tam or Mk buddies  Posted 18/02/2013 @ 19:00
In reply to post #6...
Hey check our definitioncamps.com they have freestyle course on 23/24 march was thinking of going to that. I've actually checked on map and my is further for me. Never been to Hemel myself so if you're up for it somewhen let me know
          Reload  Top
Nechee
West Midlands
  #9  Re: 29, F, West Mids looking for Tam or Mk buddies  Posted 18/02/2013 @ 20:04
In reply to post #8...
Can't do weekends I'm afraid and i don't get new holiday allowance yet to book it off either If you can do a mon or tues then I'd be up for trying Hemel. I know with Maverix you can book in private tuition with them for one, two or three hours so i might have to do that for a mon/tues if i wanted tuition. Maverix seems cheaper for private lessons over Definition and i know a few of my mates had some lessons with James and were really stoked with what they learned. Tbh though, i just need to get some slope time as i've been away for too long!!
Crash & Smash
          Reload  Top
nox120
London
  #10  Re: 29, F, West Mids looking for Tam or Mk buddies  Posted 21/02/2013 @ 17:28
In reply to post #9...
Hey Nechee,

I'm looking for buddies to board with at MK or Hemel as well (all of my friends ski and it's just not the same hanging out with them on the slopes!).

Could probably do the odd Monday or Tuesday daytime but mostly evenings/weekends - I'm about 30 mins away from Hemel and probably an hour from MK.
          Reload  Top
Grantsss
Staffordshire
  #11  Re: 29, F, West Mids looking for Tam or Mk buddies  Posted 10/03/2013 @ 12:45
I go tamworth quite a bit, days differ but I go atleast once a week, usually either a Friday, Sat sun or monday, tordapending what shift im on
          Reload  Top
Subscribe using any feed reader!
  Featured Websites
  TheSnowboardAsylum : The Snowboard Asylum – The UK’s largest range of snowboard hardware and outerwear, from brands including Burton, YES, Bataleon, Jones, Slash and loads more.
Search the Forum
Advanced Search
Latest Posts Latest Active Threads RSS Feed
- What stretches / exercises for pre-holiday preperation?
- So who's going where? Share the joy!
- Big Band Weekend
- BRITISH INDOOR SNOWBOARD CHAMPIONSHIPS CHILL FACTORE
- Mount Baker advice?
- FOR SALE: Board Bags, Bern Baker, Ride Berzerker
- Snowboarding Gear Advice
- rust on edges already!
- Japan 2015 50% Sold .. Don't Miss Out!
- Apo on sports rsuit
- Android Issue
- Recommend me some pants
- Tignes 24th Jan
- Snowboard in Himalayas - Gulmarg, Kashmir, India. Anyone?
- Sno Zone Castleford Snow conditions
- Herniated Disk L4/L5 - Getting Back on the Slopes
- Carving - backside tends to slide ?
- Best early-season resort for long weekends from London
- The Ramp Project - Sponsored by Snowflex.
- Airport transfer driving job
Get our Newsletter
Your E-mail Address
More Details
Find us on Facebook
© 2001-2014 GONEboarding.co.uk