2 spots available - Val Thorens 19-26th Jan 2019

| Add a new Post...
Post By
  Thread Started By:   deepfriedbrain   On:   Wednesday 21/11/2018 @ 20:11 Show Newest First    
deepfriedbrain
Aberdeenshire
  #1  2 spots available - Val Thorens 19-26th Jan 2019  Posted 21/11/2018 @ 20:11
I’ve had one person *pretty much* drop out of a group holiday we have booked, though I’m getting confirmation this weekend on whether they are definitely out or not (it seems likely).. however, silver lining, it could be an opportunity to meet new friends!

This is the apartment we have booked: https://www.luxvacation.com/Val-Thorens/Apartment-Nelspruit - based on 9 sharing, it works out at £370pp, if we can also fill the 10th bed it drops to £335pp. Includes WiFi, end of stay clean, all linen, and access to pool and sauna. Ski in access, 300m to nearest lifts.

We have 3 couples, a single female and a single male. All 5 bedrooms sleep 2 people - either in twins or doubles (no bunks!!). As things stand, we have a free bed in both a ‘female’ twin room and a ‘male’ twin room, but if that doesn’t suit for any reason then potentially my partner and I are happy to buddy up with our single pals and so free up a twin room for a couple or two friends.

Everyone is around the 30 mark - mix of skiers and boarders, range of abilities. Social bunch but not planning on wild nights out as want to make the most of the snow. Will plan to do mainly self catering in the evenings - I’m happy to do the cooking providing people chip in for the food shop.

We’ve paid the deposit on the accommodation, balance to be paid by 5th December, planning to book bus transfers at the same time. Most of us are in the Scottish Highlands and will be flying Aberdeen-Geneva. There may be a cheap flight available if you pay the name change fee on the drop-out’s flight - I think £120 - but would need to confirm.

Let me know if you’re interested or have any questions.

Cheers,

Amy
          Reload  Top
deepfriedbrain
Aberdeenshire
  #2  Re: 2 spots available - Val Thorens 19-26th Jan 2019  Posted 02/12/2018 @ 18:22
In reply to post #1...
Just to update - the drop out is now confirmed, so we have up to two spots available on our trip to VT in January.

Drop out has accepted the hit of the £200 deposit they paid on the accommodation, so to improve the chances of filling the beds, we’ll take £100pp off the cost of the accommodation, ie a 9th person would pay £270 instead of £370, and a 10th person would pay £235 instead of £335.

Get in touch if you’re interested!

Cheers,

Amy
          Reload  Top
Subscribe using any feed reader!
Search the Forum
Advanced Search
Latest Posts Latest Active Threads RSS Feed
- The North Face Free Thinker, Summit Series Gore Tex Pro Shell, Recco
- GNU asym B-nice 2019 vs Capita Space Metal Fantasy 2019
- FOR SALE: Zardoz NOTwax Base Boost / Base Lubricant
- which maps do you use?
- 2014/2015 Season Stoke!
- Why did you start snowbording?
- 2 spots available - Val Thorens 19-26th Jan 2019
- Looking for a good jacket to keep me warm on the slopes
- Chooseing a new boot
- pants: insulated or shell?
- Celtek Mittens - Can you help me?!
- snowboarding problems
- Package or DIY
- HOLY SH1T IT'S BACK!! :)
- Snowboard product survey.
- Idea! Trip for peopele with passion
- Pennsylvania snowboarding
- Niseko, Japan - looking to organise a cheap trip for anyone interested!
- numb toes
- What is my snowboard worth?
Get our Newsletter
Your E-mail Address
More Details
Find us on Facebook
© 2001-2018 GONEboarding.co.uk